Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Change is [sometimes] good.

I think I'm going to change this. I'm not enjoying it, I'm stressing over it, I put off doing the art every day because I don't want to. I'm a changing person, never the same day to day, so how can I expect myself to do the same thing every day? It makes no sense, at least to me.
So I'm going to change this so that I will enjoy it more. This project is for my benefit, after all. I'm supposed to be having fun with this.
So from now on, I will not by making top hats every day. For January, sure, it was fun, but it gets dull for me, to always have to think in the same shape. This is not how it was supposed to be, and I don't feel the freedom I want to have with an extracurricular activity like this.
So this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to change everything, right now. I think I will enjoy it more, it will help me achieve the goals I set for this, which my current project is not doing.
I apologize to anyone who is disappointed by this. But really, it is my project, sorry.
Oh. I suppose I haven't actually explained the change yet, have I?
Well, first of all. The site is now A Bottle of Paint. I like that name.
Secondly. Top hats were great for January, but now I need a change. So, every month this year, I will change the subject I will make an extra pretty little picture depicting that month's topic, and all my creations that month will have that theme.
Thirdly, on the last day of the month I can make ANYTHING I WANT, with any theme and/or topic. Just for fun.
I want to enjoy this. I don't want it to be a chore, and I was beginning to treat it like one. So that's the new plan, and this one I'm going to stick with.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment