Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30

"Play Time. Work with toys: If you don't have any, borrow some from a friend with kids, and maybe even work with the kids!"
Does anyone else get the feeling that this book was intended for adults? Hmm? Whatever. Who cares? :D Besides, as a 'kid' with younger siblings, I have my own toys!
Day_30

Embrace the moment. Never again will you hear me say I am glad to be a 'child'. :P
I might make this more complicated a bit later, like a lego wall mosaic or something.
You know what I realized today? This doesn't have to be complicated. I don't need to sit on my butt all day trying to come up with something super-amazing. It can be something super-simple every day. Of course, that's no fun, but part of the reason I'm so stressed about this is because I think my creativity is running out. But it's not, I'm just trying too hard. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment