Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6

"Look in the kitchen and work with the first fruit or vegetable you spot. It could be in the form of juice, jam, or even canned."
In my defense, there was only jam and bananas. And pieces of apple. Shhhhhh.
But you know what? It's my project. So pffft to you, book. You are simply inspiration!
"A daily project is all about the rules you set for yourself, and there is no punishment for breaking those rules."
A quote from the How to Use this Book page. Now I'll explain why I'm saying all this.
You see, I forgot about the fruit/vegetable part. I opened my cupboard and saw Peanut Butter, Nutella, and Crackers. So that's what I used:
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was delicious, too. Just ask my brother. We had a hard time eating it, though, because it was so cute! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment