Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5

"What do you collect? Work with a collection of objects you have in your home (or borrow a friend's if you like)."
I collect pencils. I love my pencils. ♥
The obvious solution (and the easiest) is this:
Photobucket

I actually made that after the 'official' one, though, so maybe not so obvious to me. And this one was damn hard to make! I had to keep it up with bottles of paint to keep the pencils from rolling off. It took me quite a while, almost an hour. Mostly, I think, because my first couple of attempts (before the paint bottles) fell down about halfway through. But finally, I created this:
Photobucket

Please use your imagination. It is a top hat. IT IS A TOP HAT.
It is ridiculously hard to make a top hat out of pencils without a good couple of hours at your disposal. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment